On May 17, 2019 in Jizzakh Polytechnic institute was opened International scientific-practical conference on the theme: “Women’s achievements in science, culture, in developing of innovational technologies”.
There are participated in this conference a number of professor-teachers and specialists Republican high schools, as well as, professor-teachers and specialists of leading high schools of the world.
Especially, in this International scientific-practical conference participated in:
- The vice-chairman of the Women’s committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan – Nurmatova Mukarram Ahmedovna:
- A deputy of Jizzakh regional government and a chairman of the Women’s committee – Mukhtarova Nazira Abdusattorovna;
- A professor of (Sinczyan) institute of physics and chemist-technology and academy of the Sciences of the Republic of China – Ahmedin Vali Hinzhian;
- An employee of embassy of France – Sofi Zhind;
- A volunteer of Peace Corpus of the USA – Viviana Marsell;
- A professor and a doctor of technical sciences of Sankt-Petersburg Polytechnic University – Kulik Sergey Vladimirovich;
- A rector of the International University of “Great silk road” of Republic of Kazakhstan – Yefimova Irina Yevgenievna;
- A doctorate of State management Academy under the President of the Republic Uzbekistan – a doctor of Philosophy (PhD) – Gaffarova Mavluda Kurbonboevna;
- A dotsent of Taraz State humanitarian-innovational University (Republic of Kazakhstan) – Khodjakeldieva Zulifiya Mirzageldievna;
- A senior employee of the institute of horticulture andvegetables of Academy sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan – Bakhriev Suhfatjon Huseynovich;
- A professor of the International relations of Kazakh-Turkey University named after Ahmad Yassaviy – Karimbetov Burhan Teshaboevich;
- A master of Prague technological University of Republic of Czech – Elyor Madrimov;
- A head of regional department of scientific-practical center of “Oila” of Chartak district of Namangan region – Ubaydullaeva Mukhabbat Gaybullaevna;
On May 18 International scientific-practical conference continues its work on section.
Professor Matyakubova delivered a report on the topic "Implementation of QMS and technical regulation in inventions and business of women in Uzbekistan (IQMS TR BZWU)"